ATD Chapters (United States)
If you are a member of your local chapter, you know how important face-to-face connections are to sharing best practices and growing your network. At ATD 2015, connect with world-renowned thought leaders and industry luminaries to expand your network!
Chapter members are invited to:
- Establish a chapter team and receive discounted conference registration.
- Pick up a chapter member ribbon and Power Member gift.
Chapter leaders currently serving on their local ATD chapter board are invited to:
- Take advantage of the Chapter Leader Lounge.
- Attend Chapter Leader Day on Sunday, May 17.
Not a chapter member yet? Locate the chapter nearest you.
ATD chapters provide local networking and professional development opportunities for training, HRD, and performance improvement professionals across the United States. The leadership structure of these chapters varies widely and allows for numerous involvement options.
If at least five members of your chapter attend the conference, your chapter qualifies for chapter team pricing!
- Chapter team discounted rates are $1,200 (national ATD members) and $1,500 (nonmembers) per person.
- Chapter teams will be established when at least five registrations from the chapter are received.
Already registered for the conference? To join your chapter's team, please contact Natasha Porter at email@example.com to have the difference in registration price refunded.
CHAPTERS BOOTH: OPEN HOUSE
Monday–Wednesday (EXPO hours)
Stop by the Chapters Booth at ATD Central to learn more about ATD chapters, how you can benefit from involvement in your local TD community, and the value of Power Membership (Chapter Membership + ATD Membership = Power Membership!)
Chapter members: We’ve got something extra special for you! Stop by the booth to pick up a chapter member ribbon and your Power Member gift.
CHAPTER LEADER DAY
Sunday, May 17
Chapter Leader Lounge, Room W208A
Chapter leaders are invited to this unique opportunity to learn from, share with, and meet fellow chapter leaders, your chapter relations manager, and the National Advisors for Chapters. Plan to arrive early on Sunday so you don’t miss this exclusive event!
CHAPTER LEADER LOUNGE
Current chapter leaders are encouraged to use the Chapter Leader Lounge, Room W208A, as their home base throughout the conference.
Sunday–Tuesday: 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Network with other chapter leaders and gather ideas for growing and sustaining your chapter.
- Recharge your batteries.
- Enjoy morning coffee Monday through Wednesday from 9:30–11 a.m.
- Drop in during “Power Hour” on Monday and Tuesday from 2–3 p.m. to enjoy refreshments and open forum discussions.
- Meet your chapter relations manager and the National Advisors for Chapters.
Questions? Contact your chapter relations manager.