Eight content tracks:
- Career Development includes both organizational and individual career planning.
- Designing & Facilitating Learning covers both core and new, innovative approaches to design and facilitation.
- Global Human Resource Development focuses on cultural diversity, globalization, localization, and best practices by region.
- Human Capital encompasses coaching, mentoring, performance improvement, change management, managing the learning function, and talent management.
- Leadership Development covers both individual and organizational development approaches.
- Learning Technologies includes a range of core and new approaches to using technology tools for learning.
- Measurement, Evaluation, ROI focuses on measuring the effectiveness of all types of programs (such as social learning, leadership development, andn so on) as well evaluation strategies and ROI.
- Workforce Development provides tools, strategies, and best practices for managers and non-training professionals to develop their workforce.
Three industry tracks:
- Higher Education is directed at university faculty, deans, and education leaders.
- Government sessions are by and for government workers at all levels of government: federal, state, and local.
- Sales Enablement is programming for sales enablement professionals including sales trainers, coaches, leaders, and executives covering best practices, thought leadership, designing and developing, selling skills, and competencies.