We invite you to join your colleagues in talent development to attend the ATD 2017 International Conference and Exposition in Atlanta, Georgia USA, May 21-24.
At ATD 2017, you’ll find a warm reception from fellow conference attendees where everyone is excited to share knowledge and best practices with each other. The conference offers an engaging learning experience with hundreds of education and networking opportunities and the industry’s largest EXPO.
We’re eager to welcome you to Atlanta and ready to assist you with the resources you may need to plan your travel to the United States. Please visit this link to find information about how to request a visa invitation letter or forming a conference delegation. Members of our international team are happy to assist, and they can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- It is the largest conference in the field providing the most choices for your professional development.
- You will learn directly from more world-renowned experts than at any other learning event.
- There are more than 300 top-rated educational sessions covering every aspect of the learning industry.
- You can benchmark against today's leading companies.
- There is a world-class EXPO featuring more than 300 exhibitors providing the latest products and solutions.
- You can network with learning professionals from around the world.
**ATD is currently accepting applications for 2017 International Delegations**